Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reeslyn & Hunter Playing

As Reeslyn and Hunter have gotten older they have become such good friends and it is so much fun to watch them play. Today the conversation went like this...

Hunter - Reese when are we going to get married?
Reeslyn - Never
Hunter - But I want to get married
Reeslyn - But I don't want to Hunter
Hunter - But Ansley married me so why won't you?

10 minutes later...

Hunter - well Reese if you don't want to get married then I'm just going to ask Ansley if she will marry me again.

PS - Ansley wasn't even here for all this.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

that gave me a good laugh. funny kids. reminds me of when Jordan Sawyer really wanted to marry Spencer so me and nikki and married them. Jordan was sooo happy. Unfortunately, Judy (jordan's mom) was not happy about it. Weird I know.

Spencer and Marlee said...

cute that is so fun to have a cousin the same age as you. I have a boy cousin that I grew up with, it was so fun! We were always best friends and did a lot together. In highschool it didn't change. We had the same friends and I am sure those two little kids will get to experience that too!

Steph and Keith said...

They are cute, aren't they? I love it when they have so much fun together. I'm sure they will always be close - Just not THAT close:).

amy said...

Another very cute story to save for about 10 years and then pull out.