Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's Your Favorite Christmas Movie/story?


Last night at Spencer's house we (Spencer, Marlee, and I) were talking about favorite Christmas movies. Spencer said his all time favorite is "Home Alone." Remember when we all went to see that in the theater together? And the person behind me said, "I would never bring that many kids to a movie!" Good times. Anyways, last night I couldn't think of what my favorite Christmas movie was. I thought about it more today and decided that my favorite movie (and story) is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." I love the ending and think it has a great theme. 

So, what's your favorite Christmas movie? (or story)

7 comments:

Steph and Keith said...

Home Alone is hilarious - and it reminds Keith and I of little Spencer. Keith FAVORITE, though, is Christmas Vacation. Mine is probably a tie between Christmas Vacation and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Good choices, Jess and Spence!

russandkatie said...

Christmas Vacation!!! This will always be my favorite Christmas movie. I remember watching it a lot when I was a kid!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I have to admit I have never seen Christmas Vacation.. I guess I will have to! My favorite Christmas movie.... its tuff!! I love them all! I would say White Christmas or The Christmas Box

Anonymous said...

Steve I would say is Christmas Vacation. I like Miracle on 34th Street -- the newer version.

Nana said...

I love the old Christmas movies--White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street and the Jimmy Stewart movie whose name I can't recall--but it is also a favorite of Dad's. Home Alone always makes me feel sad in the beginning that anyone could go off and forget one of their children--who could do a thing like that????

amy said...

Mom are you talking about Mr Krueger's Christmas? That is a sad but good one. This year i must admit I have been into Santa Claus is Coming to Town - i will have to admit I have seen it three times in the last week :)

Jessica said...

uhhh Mom--I hate to tell you that you and Dad could do a thing like that!! Remember when you left me in Utah?!?