Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another Classic Wendy Story...

I was at Wendy's house last week swimming in the pool with all of the kids. She was coming out to watch Carter so I could swim some laps. But first she was helping Tanner and Cameron get the basketball hoop set up by the pool. After helping them, she turned around to go take her shirt off before getting in the pool. Unfortunately, she did not see the foam swimming board laying on the ground----she slipped on it and fell head first into the pool--letting out a little scream! Luckily she was ok, because it was pretty funny!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get the fall on camera so I thought I would add this "classic" picture in!

7 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

That is funny! I wish we could have been there!

amy said...

Sorry I missed it! Please call me next time. Maybe if we are lucky she will have a repeat performance at Lake Powell.

Anonymous said...

I must say it was pretty funny....Carley's friend sure had a good laugh!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Is Wendy holding a Meatloaf in this picture?

Jessica said...

that's what it looks like! but WHY is she holding a meatloaf is the question?

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but this is the ham I won at a Phoenix Suns game when I shot the basketball and made the basket....(actually the basket was a shopping cart they had set up, but it was still a good shot!)

Anonymous said...

It was a half time shot from the free throw lane!