Saturday, November 3, 2007

Casa Grande Triathlon



Congratulations to Marlee for taking 1st in her age group and 6th place overall. Jess got 9th in her age group and 13th overall. She finished a close 20 seconds behind Spencer. All three of us had Personal Best Records for this race. Spence was a stud in the water! Spencer and Marlee will have to share more pictures. Sean got mostly video and only a few pictures.

(Spence and Marlee send me your pictures so I can add them to the video.)

Who's with us for the half-marathon in February?!?

8 comments:

russandkatie said...

Good Job guys!!! I might be up for February, send me the info.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Here Katie and Jess here is the website. I am probably going to do this one. http://www.sedonamarathon.com

Jessica said...

Sean wants us to do the Sedona one since he'll be watching--he wants some nice scenery!

Spencer and Marlee said...

At first I read that wrong! I thought you were saying Sean was going to do this one!! I was excited! The more the best!!

Jessica said...

no go for sean--someone's gotta be in charge of pictures/video and oh ya--Carter too!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am sure we could make other arrangments!

amy said...

Very Impressive. I might be in for February 2009 that is!

Anonymous said...

Sean, I'm more than willing to go and watch Carter so you can participate!!