Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cheesy Chicken

I just made this recipe that my friend gave me for dinner tonight. It was quick and easy and very good. It's a great recipe for getting kids to eat their veggies.

Ingredients: 2 TBSP oil, 4-6 thawed chicken breasts, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 frozen bag of broccoli, 4 oz. velveeta cheese

Directions: In a pan heat up the oil and then add the chicken. Cook for 7 minutes, turning over the chicken halfway through. Add broccoli and cream of chicken soup. Stir. Reduce heat and add in cut up pieces of velveeta cheese. Stir. Simmer until chicken is cooked.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

I love new recipes, thanks Jess!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I will definatly try it! Thanks

amy said...

Thanks now that i am in my new digs and have a few cooking clases under my belt, I might bust out and try this.