Monday, June 23, 2008

Counting Down....

So I am very excited for everyone to come for the 4th of July. It's going to be a blast. (11 days starting tom!) I sure miss being up there with all of you! I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer! Can't wait to see you!

Jess- I hope you can pull a few strings and make it! (I'll give Carter a swim lesson on Friday) haha
Katie- Have a great time on your cruise! I am still planning on watching the girls in Aug! I am so excited. (I will see you before Aug)
Amy- We hope you are still planning on coming! If Dave gets off, bring him!
Wendy- I have not seen you in forever! I hope that you are planning on coming! (even if it's just you and the kids!)
Keith and Steph- Last we heard you were coming!!! I am so happy! (hopefully plans have not changed)
Mom- I hope that you are still planning on coming! This will be visit #2!!

Well, we love you all! If you would let us know what your plans are so we can kinda start thinking of meals and all that fun stuff! Thanks!

8 comments:

russandkatie said...

I wish we could be there! Also Sept 6th is my reunion does that still work?

We will miss everybody!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

oops I was thinking that it was Aug for some weird reason. Yes September still works!

Jessica said...

We're in!!!

amy said...

I'm in and excited! Dave has to work so he is out - I am sure we will miss him and his snoring!

Jessica said...

Keith and Steph are out

Spencer and Marlee said...

I had a feeling! That is why I added "if plans haven't changed."

Nana said...

We wouldn't miss it. I think Dad, Amy and I are trying to work out things to come Wed. night after high council--waiting to check Steve and Wendy's plans. Otherwise we will be there on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

so i guess it's been a LONG time since I've looked at the blog....we are definitely in and super excited!!!