Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Science Museum

Anyone interested in this? It's an activity with my ward that I am going to take Carter to. Let me know if you want to go too! 

We will be having another Mom/Kid outing, this time we will be visiting the Arizona Science Center!

We will be meeting at the Science Center on Tuesday, July 22nd at 10:15am.

General admission is $6.00 per person (age 2 and under are free, this is our special discounted group rate)

At 11:00am the Planetarium will be putting on their Starry Storytime show. The kids will have the opportunity to find things in the night sky while hearing stories about the stars and visiting planets along the way. Tickets to this event are an additional $2.00 per person (2 and under are free) 

If you would like more info on the Science Center, you can go to their website at www.azscience.org  The money has to be turned in by July 14th. 

2 comments:

russandkatie said...

that sounds like so much fun!!! I think I might be in St. George though, if that changes I am totally in.

Thanks Jess!

Anonymous said...

I will be at girls camp (coming home that day) so i probably won't be up to going...sounds like fun though!