Saturday, May 26, 2007

amy's update

So I finally made it to the family blog - it is pretty cool!
I thouught I would give everyone an update about the job situation. I have applied for the Director position. I interviewed May 18th and had 3 interviews. The first was with 3 physicians - the chief of staff, the ed medical director and another ed physician. My next interview was with the nursing direcor from Banner Estrella Ed, directors from other departments at Thunderbird and ED staff - about 18 people total. The third interview was with one other nursing director. There are 3 other candidates and the last one will not interview until about mid June. After all the interviews are completed, the Chief Nursing Officer will meet with all the people that participated on the interview panels and make a decision based on concensus. It looks like I will probably not know anything until the end of June. In the meantime I will continue as the interim Director and then after the decision is made I will go from there :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the update!!! Glad to see you online!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you! Sounds like a grueling day of interviews. I don't know how you did it! We're proud of you and all that you've accomplished....keep up the good work.

russandkatie said...

I love the update, it's nice to hear it straight from the horse's mouth :) We are routing for you! That's want you want us to do right? ;)

Nana said...

Thanks for the update. You would think that since we live with you we would know! We hope everything goes the right way.