Saturday, September 22, 2007

Super Saturday

I have talked to some of you about my ward's Super Saturday but thought I would post this for everyone else who may be interested. My Super Saturday is on October 27th and we are making some cute projects.

1. JOY Letters (three block letters that spell JOY)=$8.50
2. Glass block Nativity=$8.00
3. Growth Chart 5 feet tall and 7 inches wide--paint color: tan, dusty blue, dusty olive green (embelissment at top says "growing up")=$11.00
4. Mirrors and Frames: bring your own scrapbook paper or family pictures to cover the frames, embellishments and rub-ons will be provided=$4.50
5. FHE Board: barn red, hunter green, or meduim brown = $15.00 + .70 per name on tag
6. Large letter: whites, browns, and black ribbons will be provided (I am doing a K for Klippel and you tie three pieces of ribbon around one part of the letter)

Money is due by October 14th so let me know if you are interested in anything and I will sign you up.

2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

those sound very cute!! I wish I could go! Especially because I need decorations!!! That is the same weekend as ours. We are making christmas decorations. I am not sure what they look like.

Nana said...

I am planning on doing the glass nativity and would like to order the joy letters too.